The Most Cost Efficient 10G Connectivity for SMB
The S3300 Series are a new generation of Gigabit Stackable Smart Switches which have four (4) 10G ports, which can be used for uplinks and/or stacking between other S3300 switches. Mixed stacking with select M4300 10G switches (12X12F and 24X) allows 10G architecture that can both scale as organization networks grows and be powerful enough for server and storage applications. As SMBs produce and consume more data, Gigabit to the desktop increasingly needs to be underpinned with 10GbE connectivity to the core to ensure a consistent, seamless user experience. This new generation of switches provides SMB customers with the most cost-effective 10G connections between the access and aggregation layer of the network.
Setting New Standards for a Future Proof Network
The S3300 Smart Stackable Series is the blueprint for a dependable future-proof network. From greenfield network requirements to network refresh projects, the S3300 series sets new standards in defining flexibility and choice for SMBs looking to leverage reliable, future proof technologies at affordable price points. Packed with rich enterprise-class feature sets and advanced security measures, it is the only advanced smart switch platform to offer both dedicated 10GBASE-T and SFP+ uplink and stacking connectivity in both PoE+ and non PoE configurations – a combination that delivers an unrivalled and powerful interconnect solution for access to core connectivity.
Powerful Platform to Support Demanding Applications
With a choice of 24 or 48 port models, these switches can deliver on demanding tasks such as data replication and backup, video on demand and high volume transaction processing. Up to 6 switches across the series can be stacked for a total of 288 network ports, with 40Gbps stacking bandwidth and full redundancy for unsurpassed reliability. Add in the ability to deliver PoE+ to every port with supplemental RPS and application diversity is readily supported from PTZ IP camera surveillance solutions through to high powered wireless access points and VoIP phones. The inclusion of 10GBASE-T uplink capability as standard ensures an affordable way to leverage existing copper installations – if Gigabit speeds and link aggregation meets current requirements, simply migrate to 10GbE connectivity at a pace and time to suit your needs. With lifetime warranty, lifetime NBD and lifetime online technical chat to back you up, you’ll have access to an extensive support service to help protect your investment and reduce downtime risk over the long term.
- Weight (kg) : 5.54kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH) mm : 440 x 345 x 43mm
- Model Description : Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch (48 GE ports, 4 10G ports, PoE+)
- Number of 10G Ports : 4 Dedicated (2 Copper and 2 Fiber)
- Ordering Number : GS752TXP
- Number of PoE/PoE+ ports : 48
- Total PoE Power budget (Watts) : 390w
- Max MAC entries : 16K
- VLAN (# Supported) : 256
- Number of LAGs & # of members : 26 LAGs with max 8 member in each LAG
- Number of priority queues : 8
- Stacking bandwidth : 40G bi-directional
- Internal/External Power Supply : Internal
- Max Power Consumption (Watts) : 1,484.12W
- Number of FANs : 3
- Acoustic Noise Level @25C (dBA) : 40
- Operating Temperature : 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- MTBF : 216,809 hours
- Electromagnetic Compliance (A or B) : A
- Warranty: This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE ® Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty .
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- Support : ProSUPPORT 24×7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24×7 Advanced Technical Support via chat.
There are no reviews yet.