Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device.
You can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly.
Energy-efficient technology for power and cost savings.
Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed.
Fanless design for silent operation.
Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 165 x 93 x 30 mm (6.5 x 3.7 x 1.2 in)
- Weight : 0.19 kg (0.42 lb)
- Model Description : 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Speed : 10/100/1000Mbps Gigibit Ethernet
- Number of Ports : 8
- Connector Type : Plastic
- Switch Housing : Plastic
- LEDs : Power, Link/Activity
- Short Cable Power Saving : No
- Energy Efficient Ethernet Support (IEEE 802.3az) : Yes
- Jumbo Frame Support : 9,216 bytes
- MAC Table Size : 8K
- Packet Buffer Size : 1 Mbit
- DC Power Adapter : 12V / 0.5A
- Max Power Consumption (Watts) : 3.52W
- Acoustic Noise Level @ 25° C (dBA) : 0 dBA (Fanless)
- MTBF (@ 25° C) : 1,581,380 hours
- Electromagnetic compliance (A or B) : Class B
- Form Factor : Desktop or wall-mountable
Operating Temperature : 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Warranty: These products are backup by a NETGEAR limited Hardware Warranty up to 2 years (depending on model and region).
- 24/7 basic technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date, when purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller.
There are no reviews yet.