The ANT24501B antenna bundles provides omni directional access with extended range for client connectivity in a hotspot deployment scenario. Simply connect the 2.4 and 5 GHz antennas to the WND930 Outdoor Access Point to achieve optimum performance at wireless 802.11n speed. Each antenna bundle comes with 2 units of 2.4 GHz antennas (5 dBi) and 2 units of 5 GHz antennas (7 dBi). The small form factor the lightweight antennas allows the installation to be simple and intuitive. The ANT24501B antenna bundle is rated to operate in outdoor deployment in extreme environmental condition that matches the specification of the WND930 Outdoor Access Point.
NETGEAR ProSafe® line of antennas and accessories for 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n devices give you multiple options for maximizing the reach and performance of your wireless infrastructure devices. Every WLAN deployment is unique. With both directional and omni-directional antennas, indoor and outdoor options, low-loss cables, mounting hardware, and other accessories, installers can customize a wireless solution that meets the requirements of even the most challenging applications.
- Dimensions : 215 x 22 x 11 mm (8.5 x 0.9 x 0.4 in)
- Weight : 0.2 kg (0.4 lb)
- Wireless Mode : 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Typical Application : Outdoor for wireless client access
- Frequency range : 2.4 to 2.5 GHz and 4.9 to 5.85 GHz
- Gain : 5 dBi (2.4 GHz) and 7 dBi (5 GHz)
- Beam Width : Horizontal 360 o Vertical 11 o
- Polarization : Linear; Vertical
- Operating Temperature : -20℃ to +60℃
- Connectors : N-Plug Male
- Warranty: This product is backed by a NETGEAR limited 1-year Hardware Warranty .
- Support : ProSupport Lifetime 24×7 Advanced Technical Support. (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
There are no reviews yet.