Auto Negotiation of speed and duplex modes IEEE 802.3x Flow Control Dynamic MAC address management IEEE 802.1Q-based VLAN Auto Voice VLAN Auto Video VLAN (selected models) VLAN routing (selected models) QoS based on WRR, strict priority, or both Port-based and IEEE 801.2p-based QoS TCP/UDP-based QoS DiffServ IPv4 and IPv6-based QoS (selected models) DSCP Support Rate Limiting (ingress, or egress) Link Aggregation and LACPSwitch Management
Web browser-based management GUI Smart Control Center Software for multi-switch management IP Access List IPv6 Management Configurable Management VLAN SNMP v1/v2c and v3 Standard MIBs (RFC1213, RFC1643, and RFC1493) RMON group 1, 2, 3, 9 Firmware Upgrade through Smart Control Center (TFTP) Firmware download (to switch) and upload (to server) through TFTP/HTTP Configuration and Image Upload (to PC) through HTTP Configuration Download (to Switch) thru TFTP/HTTP and upload (to server) Memory & FLASH log Syslog (server) System password protection
MAC lockdown MAC lockdown by number of MACs IEEE 802.1x port authentication Dynamic VLAN Assignment Guest VLAN TACACS+ 3 HTTPS /SSL versions TLS session Trusted MAC IPv4, L4-based Access Control List (ACL) IPv6-based ACL (selected models).Multicast Efficiency
IGMP snooping, v1, v2 and v3 IGMP Snooping querier Blocking of unknown multicast traffic MLD snoopingSpanning Tree, Routing and Stacking
IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1w RSTP and MSTP Option to enable/disable BPDU flooding when STP is disabled Static routing with 32 static routes (Selected models) Hosted ARP table size of 512 (Selected models)
Reliability, Performance and Troubleshooting Port mirroring both on ingress and egress traffic Jumbo frame support Broadcast Storm control Cable diagnostics Loop Detection DoS Prevention IEEE 802.1ab LLDP LLDP-MED Dual Image SNTP Option to enable/disable the flooding of EAPOL when 802.1x is disabled Protected ports DNS client DHCP clients DHCP snooping Ping and traceroute client Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) compliant (Selected models)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 440 x 204 x 43 mm (17.3 x 8 x 1.7 in)
- Weight : 2.61 kg (5.76 lb)
- 10-Gigabit copper ports : 8 10GBASE-T copper
- SFP ports : 2 SFP+ 1000/10GBASE-X fiber ports (shared)
- Buffer size : 2 MB
- MAC address database size : 16K
- VLAN (# supported) : 512
- Number of LAGs & number of members : 8 LAGS with max 8 members in each LAG (LACP)
- Number of priority queues : 8
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) : 100 shared for MAC, IP and IPv6 ACLs
- IPv4 Static routes : 32
- IPV6 Static routes : 32
- Power supply : Internal 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Max power consumption (Watts) : 49.5 W
- Fan : 1
- Acoustic Noise Level @25C (dBA) : 27.4 dBA
- Operating Temperature : -5° to 55°C (23° to 131°F)
- MTBF (@ 25° C) : 276,197 hours
- Electromagnetic compliance (A or B) : Class A
- Warranty: This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE ® Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty .
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- Support : ProSUPPORT 24×7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24×7 Advanced Technical Support via chat.